Apply for Post Matric-Scholarship (Out Side State of Jharkhand)
Welfare Department Post Matric-Scholarship List
1. Student must be of Jharkhand State ( Photo Copy** of Residential Certificate ).
2. Student must be either Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Cast (SC) or Backward Class (OBC) (Photo Copy** of Cast Certificate)
3. Students Family Income from all sources should not exceed as per the list given below: (Income Certificate in Original)
(a)Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Cast (SC) Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs Two Lakh Only)
(b) Backward Class (OBC) Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rs One Lakh Only)
4.Student must be studying outside the state of Jharkhand (Bonafide Certificate in Original)
5.Student must not be in the same class/year for which he/she has taken scholarship earlier from the Jharkhand State
Government (Photo Copy** of Mark sheet of last examination)
6. An income declaration by the:-
(a)Self-Employed parents/guardians stating definite income from all sources by way of an Affidavit in Original.
(b) Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain income certificate in Original. from their Employer.
7. One copy of the Passport Size Photograph with signature of the Student thereon
(a) Residential Certificate,Cast Certificate and Income Certificate to be issied from Circle Officer (CO) or
Block Development Officer (BDO) or Sub Divisonal Officer (SDO) or Deputy Commissioner (DC) of Jharkhand.
(b) Download format of Bonafied certificate and other related information from Help Section.
(c) ALL PHOTO COPY/S** MUST BE ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFIER OR BY THE INSTITUTE AUTHORITY.
(Application Best Supported with internet explorer 6 or above)